Do you feel overwhelmed, agitated or have difficulty relaxing?
Do you suffer from frequent headaches, insomnia or digestive problems?
Are you unable to focus or frequently worried?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this NEW group may be for you!
“Handling Stress: Hints from the Herd” will meet for 3 Wednesdays in November: 11/1, 11/15, 11/29 from 1-3 pm each Wednesday at DreamPower Horsemanship in Gilroy, CA. **If there is enough interest in meeting on a week-end, a second group can meet on 3 Sundays from 1-3 pm.**
With assistance from the DreamPower therapy horse herd, you will:
• Identify common signs that you are carrying too much stress
• Learn the difference between stress and anxiety
• Practice effective techniques for managing stress
• Learn ways some stress can be helpful
• Choose 5 techniques for your personal stress management plan
• Gain a sense of control over your life
• Enjoy fun, relaxing activities outdoors with the DreamPower horses.
No horse experience is necessary to enjoy and benefit from this group. All horse activities will take place on the ground (no riding).
The group will be led by Martha McNiel, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT34795). To register for the group or for more information, message DreamPower Horsemanship on Facebook or email [email protected].
Group tuition is $285 for the 6-hour group. Group size is limited. The $285 group tuition is due by Oct. 31 and may be paid through PayPal to [email protected] or by mailing a check payable to DreamPower Horsemanship to 12425 Foothill Ave. #8, San Martin, CA 95046.. Group refund policy: No full or partial refunds will be given after Oct. 31. A full refund minus a $50 admin will be given through Oct. 31.
Group size is limited. Sign up today!
© Copyright 2017-2018 New SV Media Inc.