Irrigation water management for growers.
• Simple approaches to using climate (CIMIS) data
• How to display data in a user-friendly (graphical) format
• How to use soil water status graphs to help make irrigation decisions
• NRCS Financial Assistance to acquire and use tools
• Types of soil moisture sensors
• Meet monitoring equipment vendors and service providers
Root zone soil moisture should be managed to obtain optimum yields, and control deep percolation water losses. Good information helps irrigators determine the effectiveness of past irrigations and to draw conclusions for making future irrigation decisions.
For more information or to register contact: [email protected]
or call 831-637-4360 ext. 2339 www.rcdsanbenito.org
© Copyright 2017-2018 New SV Media Inc.