- This event has passed.
29th ANNUAL TRANSFORM OUR WORLD™ GLOBAL CONFERENCE
October 15, 5:00 pm - October 18, 9:30 pm
Please note that on-line registration closes on Monday 7th October. Registrations will be available on-site from 12:00 pm on Tuesday, October 15th. You may sign up on the waitlist to let us know that you will be coming.
There are no longer a hotel or meal Packages left. We will reopen registration for sessions only. Please note that all hotel reservations will have to be done directly with the hotel.
Our 29th Annual Transform Our World™ Global Conference to be held in the stunning Monterey Bay, California, with a newly designed program that will engage the whole family in a Transformation experience during both general sessions, as well as free time designed for networking and relationship building.
Tuesday, October 15th, 2019 at 5 pm – “Welcome Banquet”
The conference will wrap up on Friday, October 18th, 2019 at 9:30 pm.
The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course, California USA
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
HOTEL, MEALS & SESSIONS PACKAGE $1190 (BEST DEAL).
4 nights (based on double occupancy)
Breakfast –Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Lunch – Wednesday, and Friday
Dinner – Tuesday – Welcome Banquet, Wednesday & Friday
Registration to all sessions, workshops, materials & coffee breaks.
Complimentary airport transfer from Monterey Airport – (see Airport transfer details below)
MEALS & SESSIONS PACKAGE $680 (Adults) $540 (Kids)
Breakfast –Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Lunches – Wednesday, and Friday
Dinners – Tuesday Welcome Banquet, Wednesday & Friday
Registration to all sessions, workshops, materials & coffee breaks
SESSIONS ONLY PACKAGE $260
Registration to all sessions & workshops, materials & coffee breaks.
TOURS AND ACTIVITIES:
We are keeping Thursday the 17th in the afternoon clear on the Program for you to enjoy tours of the Monterey area, play golf or tennis, or simply spend time with family and new friends while enjoying all the amenities the hotel has to offer. Make your selections below to register for one of the following options. You may also add extra days to your stay, before or after the conference, to enjoy more of these lovely tours and activities.
We have arranged a private Transform Our World golf tournament onsite at the Hyatt Regency Del Monte Golf Course (owned & run by the highly acclaimed Pebbles Golf Company)
Tee off times from 12:00 pm – for first 50 sign ups
Discounted price of $85 including cart fee (regular $135)
Call +1800-877-0597 to make your reservation (mention Transform Our World October 17th)
Take a group tour of the breathtaking 17-mile drive in picturesque Pebble Beach and enjoy an afternoon viewing Lone Cypress, giant trees, and strolls on the finest sand beaches in the Bay Area.
Please contact Denise Rodriquez (408-927-9052, or [email protected] ) if you would like to be a Group Leader. Once 10 in your group are signed up you will receive FREE registration for the same package your group of 10 has registered for.
AIRPORT TRANSFER INFORMATION:
The conference is located in Monterey, CA. The nearest airport is the Monterey Regional Airport (MRY): 2 miles. Other airports include:
Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC): 72.1 miles
San Francisco International Airport (SFO): 101 miles (about a two-hour drive from the conference location)
Participants are responsible for making their own airport transfer arrangements from the airport to the conference venue and hotel. Airport transportation options are endless and easy to arrange, however, please note our recommendations below:
- Complimentary shuttle service is provided between the hotel and the Monterey Peninsula Airport daily. Call (831) 372-1234 to request airport shuttle service. After placing the call, the shuttle will pick you up curbside at arrivals.
- For departures, the shuttle departs from the hotel lobby hourly, quarter past the hour, advanced reservations required. Hours 7:15 am to 11:00 pm
- Monterey Airbus Most cost-effective airport shuttle from San Jose and San Francisco. Monterey Shuttle Station – SJC price ranges from $47+ taxes one-way, Monterey Shuttle Station – SFO price ranges $57+ taxes one-way.
- Super Shuttle offers well-priced rides to the airport one- way or round-trip. Select a private car reserved just for you or share a ride with others to bring the cost down.
- Uber is a local taxi service that enables you to reserve rides directly from the app on your phone. All rides pick you up within 15 minutes of the request. Perfect for an airport transfer or a ride around town.
- Lyft is a local taxi service that enables you to reserve rides directly from the app on your phone. All rides pick you up within 15 minutes of the request. Perfect for an airport transfer or a ride around town.
Payment Plan Options:
Should you wish to pay in monthly installments, you may do so by following the steps below:
- First click on the green REGISTER option on the Eventbrite Global Conference page.
- Next you will choose your package option then proceed to CHECKOUT, this will take you to the registration form.
- You will see under Buyer Information, the Payment information in which you will choose in the payment method (pay by monthly payments with Affirm)
- Then proceed to complete the entire regisration form.
- Once registration form is complete at the bottom of the page
- You will then click on CONTINUE TO AFFIRM, this will take you to the Affirm page which will ask you personal questions to determine your monthly payment plan.
- You will be able to choose a 3 month or 6 month plan with interest.
- Once you choose your payment plan the process is complete and you will receive your registration confirmation in email.
Transfer, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Your Registration is nonrefundable except to a limited extent in case of personal emergency. Your registration is transferrable to a new participant.
Regarding personal emergencies, we understand that such unexpected life events happen. Should you decide to request a refund due to a personal emergency, we review such requests on a case by case basis. If your request is approved, you are subject to the following limitations:
- Full money back minus a 10% administrative fee for a request made not later than 90 days before the start of the event.
- 50% Money back for a request made not later than 60 days before the start of the event.
- 100% Nonrefundable for a request made later than 60 days before the start of the event.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes! You can easily view and edit your registration information on file by logging into your Eventbrite account.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes! If you cannot attend the event and would like to transfer your registration to a new participant, you can easily do so by logging into your Eventbrite account.
Can I Pay by Check?
Yes! At checkout select payment method ‘pay by check.’ Make checks payable for the full amount to ‘Harvest Evangelism’ and mail to:
PO BOX 20310
San Jose, CA 95120
You will be notified once your check has been received. Please make sure the check arrives 10 business days before the start of the event. If we do not receive your check prior to the event, you will be required to pay at the door pricing on site.
You are responsible for your own transportation to the Hotel at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course. Parking is free first come first serve if there are no parking spaces you may leave your car with the valet at no charge.
The overall ambiance of the conference is business casual. We recommend dressing in light layers to allow you to adjust to the temperature of the day and the indoor air conditioning.
California is in its autumn season. Monterey is close to the Ocean so there is usually a cool breeze. The weather in Monterey ranges from a high of 65°F degrees during the day to a low of mid 56°F during the night. There will be some days of sunshine as well as days that are partly cloudy. California is always beautiful! You will want to plan your wardrobe by dressing in light layers. This will allow you to adjust to the current temperature of the day and the indoor air conditioning. For more detailed information on the weather, we recommend viewing weather.com.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Denise Rodriquez 408-410-4775, [email protected]
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS
Author, TV Host, Producer & Minister
Dr. Loren Cunningham
Founder of Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
Chairman, Power Group & Pioneer of Unashamedly Ethical, South Africa
Dr. Ed & Ruth Silvoso
Founders of Transform Our World
Dr. Lance Wallnau
Best Selling Author, Educator, & Coach