- This event has passed.
Best of Big Island
April 1, 7:00 pm - April 8, 9:00 pm
April 1st – April 8th 2021
This privately guided Hawaii group tour will open your eyes to an exciting & magical oasis in the Pacific! Whether you have been to Hawaii or not, we know you will make lasting memories with us. We’ll discover this islands hidden secrets while experiencing the best Hawaii has to offer on and off the path. As always with our travel club, the trip will be an intimate, small group experience with two knowledgeable guides and our very own private chef. This all inclusive adventure includes luxury homes, meals, and complimentary alcoholic beverages throughout.
E-mail us at [email protected] for the complete daily itinerary & sign up here: https://photoflytravel.org/tour/big-island-hawaii-group-tours/
*7 night/8 day adventure throughout the Big Island
* Photographer with us throughout to teach and offer photography tips & tricks for anyone interested (this is an amazing trip to learn the basics of photography and many great picture opportunities with a seasoned travel photographer by our side)
*Amazing luxury home with a pool, private chef, balconies, short walk to the beach, WiFi, ocean views
*All meals included and prepared by our wonderful private chef (*excludes one restaurant dinner)
*Snorkel equipment included
*All tours privately guided throughout
* Kiholo Bay Hike and Lagoon Adventure – Hidden bay filled with sea turtles (swim, snorkel, explore, turtle watching)
*Pololu Valley Adventure – Most picturesque valley in Hawaii with stunning views all the way down
* Akaka Falls – The most beautiful waterfall on the island; its sheer size and dramatic landscape is closely matched by the lush paradise full of bamboo groves, streams, tropical flowers, and trails leading to it.)
* Botanical Gardens – A true lush, “Garden of Eden”, this oceanside paradise is filled with native & international flowers, trees, birds, and even a pretty little waterfall
* Pu’u o’nua O’Honaunau (City of Refuge) Tour – We will explore the lagoons, lava flows & sacred grounds in this area
* Hike and Harvest at Hawaii Institute of Pacific Agriculture (non-profit bio diverse, sustainable farm) – Hike through this private reserve, witnessing a variety of flora and fauna & then experience a rewarding one of a kind opportunity to deliver food to local families in need
*Volcano National Park Trip – Tropical jungle and massive volcanic crater trek followed by relaxing swim in ocean side thermal pools
*Island Tour of Hot Spots – Super beaches, unique coffee plantations, macadamia nut factory, art towns, historical sites
*All transfers, taxes, & entrance fees included
* Airfare to & from the Big Island, Hawaii not included – We are happy to help you find a good flight as always! Flying in and out of Kona airport (KOA). Arrive on 04/01/21 anytime after 1:00 PM and depart anytime before 2:00 PM on 04/08/21.
E-mail us at [email protected] for the complete daily itinerary!
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: 995.00