Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training In Monterey, CA
August 1, 9:00 am - December 31, 5:00 pm
Our Training Programs have 100% pass results with no cancellation or rescheduling and delivered by globally acclaimed trainers.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt primarily focus on project execution. Six Sigma is a standard approach to improve the quality and maintain consistency by minimizing the defect rate in delivery of services and products. Whereas Lean is a method that help you to reduce the waste while delivering the product. Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training helps professional to learn how to improve quality of services while eliminating defects and lead the project towards perfection. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has gained the popularity as the best business management strategy that can be effectively applied to different projects globally. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified professionals can help an organization to achieve process excellence initiatives that leads to increased profits. Our professional Lean Six Sigma black belt certification online training will improve your ability to deploy skills in large as well as small projects.
MSys Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training material is designed and developed with reference of the Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (BOK) for Black Belt and our expert trainer integrate real-life applications during the training section.
Click here to know the Benefits of taking Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
Our LVC (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) Course Key features:
- 21 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 6 chapter-end quizzes
- 3 Lean Six Sigma Black Belt simulation exams
- Course completion certificate
- IASSC exam fee not included
- Includes Exam Voucher
- 35 PDUs offered
On completion of this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification program, you will be able to:
- Able to apply Lean concepts such as process mapping, waste reduction, 5S, mistake proofing and value stream mapping.
- Ability to do basic and advanced statistical analyses to find the relationship between process outputs and key inputs.
- Understanding on how to work with various leadership levels to eliminate barriers and meet project success.
- Presenting projects to peers, instructors and managers.
- Complete projects and hand over the control to the process owners
- Ability to implement the concepts of Lean, Six Sigma DMAIC, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Design for Six Sigma using statistical tools and analysis.
Who Should Attend Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification training?
The MSys Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is designed to meet the career requirements of the following types of professionals, including Senior Management, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Software Quality Assurance team members, Quality Assurance Engineers, Management students, Project Managers, etc.
Why Choose MSys Training?
- Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with immense experience.
- 100% value for your money
- Higher pass rate in all exams
- Trusted by global leaders
Or Call 408-878-3078
Other Popular Courses we offer are:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)