- This event has passed.
Monterey Threat Financing Forum
March 20, 8:00 am - March 22, 12:00 pm
In response to the ever-increasing demand from industry professionals for more knowledge and training regarding emerging threat finance risks and vulnerabilities, the Monterey Threat Financing Forum provides private sector compliance professionals, federal and state regulators, law enforcement, multilateral agencies, financial crime experts, and sanctions compliance consultants with a forum that aims to provide the most up-to-date knowledge and tools needed to help combat growing threats.
ACAMS Continuing Education:
- Earn 13 CAMS credits by attending
Andrea Gacki – Director of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Come and hear speakers from:
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)
- U.S. Department of State
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- i3/THE DATA INITIATIVE
- Western Union
- Charles Schwab
- RegTech Consulting
- Steele Global Compliance Solutions
This year’s topics include:
- Terrorism Financing
- WMD Proliferation Financing
- Sanctions Evasion
- Block-chain Forensics
- Machine Learning
- Public-Private Partnerships
Please find our full working agenda at
Ticket price includes:
- All access to the Forum on March 20-22, 2019
- Breakfast (3), Lunch (2), Hosted Networking Reception (2)
- Coffee and tea during breaks
- Free drink tickets for the Networking Receptions
- Free Parking
How do I order bulk tickets?
Please email us at [email protected]
Tickets are nonrefundable; Tickets can be transferred to a person within the same industry as your purchased ticket package if you are no longer able to attend. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Other Topics of Interest include: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Tracking Cryptocurrency, Financial Crime Management, Intro to Network Analysis, Harnessing Big Data, Sanctions Compliance in FinTech, Counterterrorism, Customer Due Diligence, and more. Be sure to check out our website for the full working agenda.