- This event has passed.
Take the Bay Ridge Challenge
April 20, 2019 - December 15, 2019
Wherever you are, the Ridge Trail isn’t far away. This long-distance trail circumnavigates the Bay Area through all nine counties. And you can too! Walk, run, bike, or horseback ride your way through selected local adventures and explore the many beautiful miles of the Ridge Trail for 360 degrees of inspiration.
For 30 years, the Bay Area Ridge Trail Council and people like you have been building and taking care of the Bay Area’s very own long-distance trail. Celebrate our 30th birthday with us by signing up for the Ridge Trail Challenge today.
- The Ridge Trail Challenge runs from April 15 through December 15, 2019.
- All registered participants will be entered into drawings for “Challenge Taker” prizes. Drawings take place on the last day of May, August, and October 2019.
- Complete 5 of 30 local adventures listed below and complete our finisher form telling us about your experience.
- All Ridge Trail Challenge finishers will be invited to our annual members-only Winter Solstice event, acknowledged in our email newsletter and social media, and entered into a drawing for the “Challenge Master” grand prize.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older and U.S. residents. No purchase necessary to win.
For more information and to register go to the Website: https://ridgetrail.org/challenge/#registertoday